Tuesday, May 22, 2007
Downtown Xing Starbucks P3WNs me
I had a client meeting today in Connecticut. Needed to meet my ACD and marketing girl at 7:45 am. So, I selfishly went to a Starbucks on the way. Duh, of course I didn't go to the one closer to work. I walked into this one, and it was empty- like a ghost town. Is the whole world of Boston asleep at 7 am? Not only did I walk right in and order, but they got my order right in under a minute! However, they didn't remember to give me my reduced fat blueberry cake, which did in fact annoy me. Here's why...had they given it to me in an orderly fashion when I paid, I would have made my train, and had more time to chill outside in the beautiful sunlight before getting into a car for 4 brutal hours. So now, I gotta give it up for my Starbucks peeps in Downtown Crossing. Cuz while I may hate on them from time to time, they're on the pastry shit like a married man on a single girl; in, out and smilin' all the way to work.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment