Fuck it. I'm drunk, I'm high, and I just kicked out two really solid people from my apt. for being on the verge of fucking. Truth: I wouldn't have normally cared. I would've let them fuck and make sweet sweet love...had this been 2008. But this is the year, I take back myself- so fuck it. Before I continue, however, let's just acknowledge right off the bat, that I'm fucked up, and should technically be exempt from here-to-fore charges incurred while being a wingman. To explain my retardedness, here's a rant i haven't done in a really effin long time- a stoned one. It's 2009, and one minute I feel bad about saying "fuck" and the next minute I don't. Fuck it all. Bring on 2009 bitches. And so begins the saga...
Why ARE you so fucked up?!
Yes, I'm talking to you, dude- you, who tells me that you're fucked up, and so I'M supposed to deal with it. You tell me you don't give a shit if I hook up with your friends (p.s. sure tell sign that you don't give a fuck). But I ensure you that there's no way I ever would- whether you approve or not (p.s. this means that maybe I might actually like you, or at least I say I do, and not be sure about it). At the end of the day, it comes down to respect. Either you care about the person or you don't. Either you want to hear about their sexual habits, or not. People know these things when they're friends. I thought you were cool. I thought that if you just had someone to take your mind off her, that you'd ease up. And yet, you're not only more "fucked up", but according to you're friends, she's now molded you to be less than awesome. My first New Year's resolution is a result of you- you made me realize that I deserve someone who's nice to me. Either you see dinner as two friends hanging out, or not. Just acknowledge something, anything, just be real, dude - and maybe you'll find the best of yourself- and realize you don't need to latch onto what you used to have...Just be cool- because I could either like you or hate you. And so far, it's not looking too good.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment