Monday, June 25, 2007

The coffee guy is stalking me

So, I get to Starbucks today and of course the dumb girl attemps to remember my order. Totally fucks it up, yet again. After I correct her begrudgingly, I pay and wait for my coffee. Coffee guy comes up to me and asks if I was at Big City last weekend. I was. And I saw him there. And panicked. Because this is now the second time he's seen me outside of my happy Starbucks zone. Of course I admit that the truth and accuse him of stalking me. Tall girl is busy making my coffee and for the first time EVER she got personal. Asked me where I worked, how my weekend was, etc. Then she gets in on insisting that coffee guy is stalking me. And now, to add to Monday morning misery I'm reminded once again how small of a city Boston is and that my Starbucks coffee guy is inescapable. Maybe it's finally time to switch to a different Starbucks...

1 comment:

  1. Hi LeahLuv,
    I have been searching the internet looking for comments on stalking. Found yours. I have a stalker as well. Long story short, my wife and I separate and this warm hearted guy comes in to comfort her. Later, we start talking of getting back together. I had some anger issues and she withdrew. Nothing that a little time and therapy will help control. Stalker sends her e-mails, calls her, basically freaks because he is about to lose the "love of his life". He has her photo on MySpace, talks about how much she loves him, on and on..... I have a MySpace page and he has been following me around the internet trying to catch me cheating so he can get Kim back. He even drove 60 miles to cruise up and down my street, armed with a camera so he could photo a blonde I have been allegedly seeing for 3 years. His psychic advised him that I was no good and told him about my cheating. Meanwhile, without using any names, Stalker blogs and trolls for victims to feed into his predator issues about my wife. Attorney said cool my heels and just wait until he does something stupid. At what costs, her life or mine? My wife is curently in Florida with her dad, Stalker is in Tyler Texas. She has to go back to Tyler in December to move out of her house and come join me. I am very concerned for her safety and certainly not cool with just waiting.
    Delayne

    ReplyDelete