
If you've ever fallen in love and couldn't be together with that person, Dear John is a definite must-see. I'm not saying it's the most amazing movie ever produced, but the casting is superb and as my friend Katie said, "it's porn for girls". The theater was packed with sobbing chicks and I blame it all on Channing Tatum. The guy is absolutely gorgeous and he pretty much says and does what every girl wishes to experience. It's a story of love in its purest form, and I can't wait to read Nicholas Sparks' book. It's been a long time since I've cried at a book, but if the book is better than the movie, (which it usually is), I'll be bawling my eyes out. Not only that, but I will definitely be seeing the movie again. I mean shit, if it was able to knock Avatar out of being the #1 the box office, it can't suck that hard, right? Check out more about the movie here.

Hi, stumble upon ur blog - hope u don't mind me dropping a comment. I so wanna watch this movie too. I wonder why it hasn't come to our theatre yet or did I completely missed it? Hmm. Think I hv to find the DVD for it. n there's a book? Well that I must not miss. Hv a good weekend.
ReplyDeleteIt's out in theaters around the US right now! The book is called "Dear John" by Nicholas Sparks.
ReplyDelete