Saturday, February 13, 2010

I don't miss the heartbreak


I looked into the room nervous and feeling like a voyeur. I was invited into his private space and wished i could move through time to touch all that he is, was, and wanted to be. To pull the sheet away from his eyes, his shoulders yelling for attention, listless. The time i knew not of, only that the light shining through made him more desirable. Wanting to touch through the screen, kissing the nerves, melting into the fur. In darkness his smile made me quiver wanting to be his. Beauty that only placid oak trees know of, he wanted me back. The fortunate gaze held my attention for what seemed like minutes, acrued into hours. If only I were in the room with him, sitting by his side, holding his hand, touching his thigh.

Reading his eyes, the heart flutter when I saw them looking at my mouth wanting to taste the sweet mint of hunger. That moment when there is only a puff of air between ravage and passion our mouths could collide. The second where you're unsure of what you're doing, knowing only that the moment is but short and unaffected. Like father time couldn't have planned a better instance where human touch, makes puzzle pieces fit together. That our lips could have locked and only separated when primal urge made them curious for more. When the bore of tongues roaming makes inquisitive minds wonder, wander, worry about how much more there really was. In my dreams a second like that couldn't make heaven look any better...

No comments:

Post a Comment