Sunday, November 09, 2008

Last nite


Me: (said to hot guy) Hey what's up sweetie! You look so hot tonite. Good to see you! Bye babe.

C: Um. Who was THAT?

Me: Um. That was Alejandro.

C: No it wasn't.

Me: Uh, ya it was. Why didn't you say hi??

C: Maybe cuz that wasn't him.

Me: Yes it WAS!

C: No it wasn't!

Me: Well then shit. Who the hell was it?? Did I just tell some random guy that he was hot?? No way. That was totally Alejandro.

C: That was definitely NOT Alejandro.

Me: Well then shit. Who the fuck was it?? How do I know that guy??

10 minutes pass.

Me: OHMYGOD!! Holy shit!!

C: What?! Are you STILL tryin to figure out who that guy was?

Me: Holy fuckin shit. I think that was mirrorboy!!! OH. MY. GOD.

C: Who the hell is mirrorboy??

Me: You know! That guy! He's always dancing in front of the mirror!!

C: But wait a second. There was no mirror!

Me: I KNOW!!! What the fuck!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment