Just saw the Kings of Leon play and wanted to take a minute to say how blessed I am to have such amazing cousins. Hopey, I'd like to dedicate "Cold Desert" to you. If you see this - I miss you, I love you, and can't wait to spend some time with you when I get home. You have the most intense soul and even though I know we don't talk as often as we should, we have more in common than I can ever explain. You're the most beautiful person I know and I truly can't wait to see you and Josh...xoxo
Wednesday, November 12, 2008
I have Hope.
Just saw the Kings of Leon play and wanted to take a minute to say how blessed I am to have such amazing cousins. Hopey, I'd like to dedicate "Cold Desert" to you. If you see this - I miss you, I love you, and can't wait to spend some time with you when I get home. You have the most intense soul and even though I know we don't talk as often as we should, we have more in common than I can ever explain. You're the most beautiful person I know and I truly can't wait to see you and Josh...xoxo
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment