The past 3 days have been quite interesting at my local shop aka Starfucks.
Monday:
I walked in at about 9:54 am after taking Friday off and tall girl yells, "There's Leah!!" Felt highly embarassed and kept wishing that there was a hot guy in front of me I could make a smart remark to in response. Ugh. I hate Mondays.
Tuesday:
Totally came in late- around 10:00 am. Tall girl tried remembering my order. Once again forgot it. Sigh.
Wednesday:
THE BREAKTHROUGH DAY!!
Ran late again- what a surprise. Walked in around 10:03 and saw a new dude at the register. I'm going to dub him Brace Dude. He's got braces- duh. So I walk up, and he gives me this big fake smile with his mouth full of braces and asks what I want. Tall girl totally intercepts and says, "Oh, this is Leah, she's one of our regulars." WOOHOO! I'M A MUTHAFUCKIN REGULAR!! So riddle me this...if I'm a regular how come she still had to ask what my order was?!!??! WTF!! So, I tell her my order for the zazillionth time, explain to Brace Dude how he's supposed to ring my order up and how much it should come to, give him my card and go and wait for Coffee guy to make mine. Tall girl asks how I am, I tell her I'm late. Then, get this... I get my coffee (yes, Coffee dude now just says my name, not my order) and as I'm walking out, Tall girl for the first time EVER yells, "BYE LEAH!" I look back, throw her the half smile, and walk out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment