
I noticed that when I'm stoned I tend to say a lot of stupid things. However, anyone who can bring up Nancy Kerrigan during a party, always halts conversations. No idea how I even remember her, but it came up during our kung fu fighting discussion. I mentioned the throat punch (always wins points) and for some reason was reminded of the Kerrigan/ Harding incident. How stupid could Tanya have been? I bet she was high when she schemed. Sounds like good revenge when fucked up, but when done outloud- a complete and utter disaster.
In my mind, she thought something like this...
How can I fuck that bitch up and take first place?
Oh wait, I know.
I'm gonna hire someone to go out in the middle of her routine with an ax. Ya, an ax.
And I'm gonna make him hit that bitch in the knees in front of everyone.
She'll look so stupid.
Hehehehehhe.
What a dumb ass this Tanya Harding was. I mean, I come up with loads of stupid ideas. But to attempt a knock off in front of so many people gives us haters such a bad name. Bad Tanya. Bad, bad Tanya.
