So I'm at this award show and this CD tells me that he's from Omaha. I didn't really give a shit, but here's what I did give a shit about...the rest of his bullshit story.
Him: Everyone who lives in Omaha is practically a millionaire. Warren Buffet's pumped enough money back into the state that everyone there's filthy rich.
Me: Woah- so you're telling me that if I move to Omaha I can become a millionaire?
Him: Well, I hear Warren Buffet is dating a hot young thing, so I don't think you've got a chance.
Me: Ummm, that's not what I meant. You just implied that in order for me to get money by living in Omaha, I would have to date Warren Buffett? Couldn't I just make money like the rest of the state did?? What the fuck?!
Laughing his ass off, he turns around and starts talkin' to some dude next to him.
Conclusion: Some Creative Directors really need to fucking grow up and evolve. The industry now has this thing called Internet, and women can WORK and make money on their own! That dude needs to get fired for sexual harassment in the office place or some shit cuz I'm sure he says/believes way worse...AT WORK. What a douche.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

lool this made my day
ReplyDelete