Sometimes I'm funny.
Sometimes at I pull out some crazy shit at work, that people like to remember. Lately, my partners have been quoting back some memorable lines of mine. Here are just a few:
With regards to a certain CD who went from an interaction design to Creative Director overnite:
"She wouldn't know good creative if a donkey kicked her in the face."
When presenting some creative work to a VP marketing guy:
"We were thinking that for this scene we'd have some bitches in a hot tub."
When one of our flash designers found out who his writing partner was:
"Oooh. You're working with that guy? Get ready for a whole lot of suck."
Walked into a meeting with about 8 people and said:
"What's up bitches!!!"
Only in advertising would I not get fired for this stuff. Only in advertising would people think this was funny. Sigh. Only in advertising...the story of my life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment